Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My First Post!

So, I'm at work, bored as all heck, and I decided to start a blog. My aunt has one and I've always wanted to do one. So I finally got the motivation. What's going on with me? Well let's just say a lot. I'm dealing with the pressures of school in the fall, work, and just everything in life. I've been listening to this really cool song by Kelly Clarkson off of her new album "My December" it's called "Sober" seriously...go listen to it. It's my life right now. Except I don't drink...but that's not what this song signifies. Sober in this song means sober from anything. It could be a guy, alcohol, stress I don't know anything! It's a great song. Also the song "Dangerous" by Katharine McPhee, because if a guy has ever broken your heart...this should be your anthem. haha
Well I think that's all for now!

No comments: