Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today's my birthday, today's my birthday! haha. I am officially not a teenager anymore! yay. But on a less lighter note...I got the worst service in the history of mankind today. So here I am, just got out of my facial, relaxed. I went to Dagwoods to get something to eat and this girl is just as rude as can be! Not just to me, but everyone. I feel like this...If you don't like your job, then quit! Seriously if your job is that miserable, that your taking you anger out on your customers, then you need to find another job that best suits your personality type...let's see: Telemarketing maybe? If you don't know what Customer Service is, then you need to look it up or find a job that doesn't deal with customers. She totally ruined my birthday! like I'm upset over this little thing that I shouldn't even be upset by, I should just brush it off like it didn't happen...but it did! Just the nerve of some people. Don't get an attitude with me because your life isn't totally Kosher! Anyways...Disneyland on Saturday! haha I love the transitioning of that. Work is boring, I want to go home and be around people that appreciates that it's my birthday and I'm another year older. That's all for now!
SLannelle

1 comment:

Shini said...

oHhh HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLANELLE! :D don't let the stupid rude girl ruin your birthday, seriously though, we need customer services police or something... hope you had a great day full of prezzies!