Wednesday, July 11, 2007

8 More Days!

Ah the joys of Office Work!
Today gifted me with nothing spectacular happening. Restocking the snacks and drinks in the fridge, accepting packages, the phone NOT ringing. It was altogether boring! haha I did find a new song that I liked though (not to mention the video is supercute). It's called "Love Story" by Katharine McPhee. Cute song. It's just one of those feel good songs where you can't help but dance to it.
On another note...8 More days until my birthday! haha Disneyland get ready...here I come! I can't wait to check out the new submarine ride featuring Nemo (my favorite cartoon character after Tinkerbell who will always be my favorite). Plus, my mom and sister are coming from out of town, as well as my aunt and cousin, Candice, to enjoy the experience with me. I need to find a cute outfit for that day hmm...any suggestions?
I found out today that "ginormous" and "crunk" are being added to the Miriam-Webster Dictionary. I can understand ginormous (only because I use it from time to time), but crunk? C'Mon people...really? haha

No comments: